Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Bullshit continues!!!

Hi everyone!!!

I have not typed anything in my blog since last Friday. I am so sorry. Well Monday I did not go to work because I had to go to court. Yesterday I didn't type shit cause nothing was happening. I am just so fucking sick and tired of our department director giving us the run around. This bitch was on vacation last week and She finally returned today. She has not yet mentioned anything about her staffing plan. I know this department too well. She is the type to give us the news on a Friday afternoon when everyone is preparing for their weekend. That is not some shit you want on your brain all weekend. These damn people can be so damn insensitive.

So now today is Wednesday and I hope this bitch does not come with any bullshit. This is just too damn much to deal with. I have the perfect staffing plan for her. Get rid of the upper management that doesn't do shit... Oops that would mean she wouldn't have a job. Now my immediate supervisor has become very distant. They all walk around like their job is guaranteed. You are the boss so you make the decision on how many people you need. Of course she is gonna make it a way that she does not have to get rid of her friends and family. No one is fucking stupid. I think it would be fair if she allowed input from everyone as far as staffing goes. Get rid of yourself cause you don't do shit, get rid of my immediate supervisor cause all she does is delegate anyway... You have to tell her what to think. How fucking sad!!! I really feel that if you are not able to give this information or inform people of what's going on you do not need to be a director. Just cut the bullshit and let people know what's up... Agrrrrrrrrrrrr I hate this shit. Its fucking horrible!!!

I would love to see my director plan a special event and make it successful, IMPOSSIBLE! The bitch would probably lose her fucking mind! Work? How do you do that? She doesn't even answer her own damn phone and you expect to do something that requires use of your brain. Ha ha!!!!!!!!!!! This is some serious bullshit!!! I hate these people here.

I really wish these assholes would fucking say something. This damn department is ran by a bunch of dicks for brains. I am really pissed right now. I will be back after lunch... I need to get my thoughts together.

No comments:

Post a Comment