Friday, July 24, 2009

Finally It's Friday!!!

I made it through another week. Not too much bullshit happening today. But today just started. I'm here and I do not wanna be. I hope to Jesus Christ none of these dumb fucks tell me anything. I have never in my life met so many needy and fucking retarded ass people in my life.
I will be back later with more... 7:09am



This is a bunch of bullshit!!! Now I have a fucking headache out of this world! One of my co-workers is here looking like she had a fight with a fabric store and the store won!!! She has on so many different patterns that it made me dizzy! Hell one of the patterns I'm not even quite sure of. It's not polka dots, it's not floral, and its not zigzags. So i don't know what the fuck it is!!! But the shit will make your fucking head spin. She is truly a fashion disaster!!! WTF... I will say this again... Just because both patterns have the same colors in it does not mean they match!!! My supervisor is good for that too!
I will be back later with more... 9:11am


Green just fucked up my day!!! This asshole comes and takes my Coca Cola! He almost got stabbed in the fucking hand! What the fuck is wrong with him!



It is very difficult times in our department right now. You can sense the tension in the air. It is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Not knowing how long you will have your job is the worst feeling in the world. But I knew from the beginning that something like this was going to happen. Our director waited until the last minute to inform us that she had to reduce her staff. The bitch knew this months ago. So Monday she announced in our staff meeting that she would have a better idea later in the week of her new staffing plan. But how convenient the bitch is on vacation. I really think that she is an asshole for all of this.
I will be back later with more... 9:53am

1 comment:

  1. But what did green replace the coke with and why did he take it??????

    ReplyDelete